Search This Blog

12.01.2006

24 Season 3: Live. It's Over.

My Debrief:
It's 0950 and I'm done. The mission's accomplished. The Full Season Sit Through has been completed. The world is safe for another day.

Sleep Status: I made it. Dozed for 7 minutes. That's well short of the amount of time Jack was unconscious.

The "Facilities" Status: Two reports plus one prior to lockdown.

Food/Water Status: Velveeta Shells and cheese at 0825 this morning. And the Breyer's from last night. (sidenote: I saw Jack with some coffee. Wish I liked coffee.)

SPOILER ALERT: Skip this paragraph if you don't like plots ruined...
Psychological Status: I'm proud to have served along side you, Jack. I feel like crying too. Playing Russian Roulette, pulling the trigger on your partner, shooting up heroin, executing your boss, and chopping off said partner's hand would make any man cry. Even us.

Thanks to everyone for you support. Your blog posts and myspace and facebook comments and messages and phone calls and text messages were all greatly appreciated. And needed. I'd have given up without it. I did this for you and me and the country. We made history tonight. And saved the world.

Good game, guys. Good game.

Season 4, we're coming for you.

Do. Dee. Do. Dee. Do. Dee.

3 comments:

Matt said...

I'd like to quote a very special movie, edited for reasons i don't need to explain..."Ladies and gentlemen, I have been to the Great Wall of China, I have seen the Pyramids of Egypt, I've even witnessed a grown man _______________. But never in all my years have I witnessed something as improbable, as impossible, as what we've witnessed here today!" I'm not alone when I say that I stand up and applaud you..i seriously can't believe you did it..on my way to work this morning, i had the though, "wow, brent is still watching 24"...and you know what? I'm a better person because of it. well done my friend. well done indeed.

trace said...

you are the man. i love you and am proud of you. i am honored to call you friend.

you have great intestinal fortitudes.

zlnbvx

Sher said...

Dude...you should change my link on your blog roll.